Thursday, January 21, 2016

All about Ms. Holmstead!

Hello everyone! I'm going to start by sharing a little about myself. My name is Camille Holmstead and I am the middle of five kids. I was born and raised in Utah all my life. I graduated from Lehi High School and did ballroom, plays, and interned at an Elementary School. I am now a full-time student at Utah Valley University studying Elementary Education with a minor in music. Music is a big part of my life. I have played the piano, flute, and organ and I love it! I love being able to express feelings through the music that I play.
Some of my hobbies include: four wheeling, hiking, playing with children, or playing the piano/organ. In my free time I love curling up with a good book, watch movies, or hanging with my friends. I can't wait to see how my life will unfold and the adventures I will be able to take and participate in!


No comments:

Post a Comment