Thursday, April 14, 2016

End of the Year Newsletter


Objective: Parents and students will be able to know of the events and news that will be happening for the end of the school year. 

Standard Objective 5: Use technology tools (e.g., multimedia authoring, presentation, web tools, digital cameras, scanners) for individual and collaborative writing, communication, and publishing activities to create knowledge products for audiences inside and outside the classroom.
  • Knowing how to create a newsletter is going to be such a useful thing as I go into an elementary school. I will for sure use this tool as I continue in my career. I am really glad that this tool was available for me to learn how to use.
  • I don't think that the student's need to know how to use this. It took a lot of time and it is too high up in technology for them to be able to use. I think this is great for teachers and in higher education but definitely not for elementary students.
  • I will change this newsletter for each month but my plan is to give it out at the beginning of the month. That way the parents will know about the things going on in the classroom and if there is anything I need to know about by the end of the month, they will have plenty of time to get it to me. 
End of the Year Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment