Tuesday, February 9, 2016

All about punctuation!


Objective: Students will learn how to end a sentence correctly using the correct punctuation. 

Standard Technology Standard 5: Use technology tools (e.g., multimedia authoring, presentation, web tools, digital cameras, scanners) for individual and collaborative writing, communication, and publishing activities to create knowledge products for audiences inside and outside the classroom. 

  • I loved getting to use this new tool! It was so much fun creating a quiz and I know for sure that I will be using this tool very often. It will help a lot with grading and seeing how well concepts are being understood among the students.  
  • I think the students will really come to love these little quizzes or homework assignments. We are moving into a teaching world that is going to be using technology all the time and really no pen and paper will be used. This will become a great way to get students used to using technology in a good way and it will help further their education in many ways.
  • I haven't decided which way I will use this quiz. I think it is a good enough quiz to be taken before or after teaching the concept. It can be a good review after you have taught the subject or it can be used to see where the students stand with their punctuation. Anyway, I think it is a great way to have the students go online and use the technology they are around every second of their lives. 



No comments:

Post a Comment